Based on your musical preferences...?

What is something most people are surprised to learn about you? I listen to music with lots of screaming, and most people are surprised to learn that I am a very quiet person and very artsy. I've even had someone tell me that based on my personality, he thought I would listen to something like John... show more What is something most people are surprised to learn about you?

I listen to music with lots of screaming, and most people are surprised to learn that I am a very quiet person and very artsy. I've even had someone tell me that based on my personality, he thought I would listen to something like John Mayer...

Anyway, since this is the music section, shock and awe the rest of R&P by proving that there is more behind the music.
Update: Rckets- NO WAY!!! I always pictured you having some kind of supercool job like a monster truck driver or something, haha
Update 2: Cinnamon- you certainly shocked me! I had no idea you liked cheesy musicals!