Eric asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

how is babby formed?

how is babby formed?

how girl get pragnent?

• EB588
    Best Answer

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?

it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Source(s): Edited to add for all those giving me the thumbs down: http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby....

See first you have to have a girlfriend. Which I am guessing you don't have. Then..... I can't even answer this. This is the most off the wall question I have ever seen on here.

Women get pregnant when a man's sperm gets to her egg by sexual intercourse (penis in the vagina). Babies start out as 1 cell that doubles itself over and over and gradually starts looking more like a baby and getting big.

Everyone has a right and responsibility to know these things when they are old enough to ask, but asking your parents is the best way to find out.

didn't you see> it was on the news this mroing.

Source(s): kavya
  • man and woman have sex, sperm from mans penis enters womans vagina and finds womans egg and fertilises it, the egg implants into the womans uterus and the cells divide over and over and a baby starts to form and then grows.. x

You don't know that is why you don't have a baby. Grow up.

wtf??? learn how to spell...