• Family & Relationships >
  • Marriage & Divorce
  • Family & Relationships >
  • Marriage & Divorce

How to get birth certificate in chennai?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
hi i'm 22 yrs old staying in chennai.. i'm in love with a girl but both the parents are not accepting so we planned to go for register marriage. i dont have my birth ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
I am from Chennai. Get married in church is better. You can ask them to help you. You need to get a birth certif from a hospital. Pay them about 3000RS.

I hope you have money to manage your wife and you.

Best of luck.

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
thank u
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
how to get birth certificate in chennai?
hi i'm 22 yrs old staying in chennai.. i'm in love with a girl but both the parents are not accepting so we planned to go for register marriage. i dont have my birth certificate so far but i got school & college transfer certificate(T.C), Voters ID. i heard that for Register marriage, birth certificate is needed. so please tel me how to get it and also please tell the procedure for register marriage .. how much will i have to spend ?we are planned to do register marriage within this month so please help me..
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock