ok im stareing at a hole in the ground........?

im stareing at a hole in the ground and i need to poop what do i do?

Favorite Answer

hehehehe WAIT,don't poo until you've read this- are you at a golf course? then DO NOT poo!! are you at some african tribal meal where they cook their food in a hole in the ground? then don't poo!! is it a rabbit burrow? then don't poo!! is the hole in the ground actually a person who is lying down asleep with their mouth open? then don't poo!! is there any chance that a monster/tentacle/snake can come out of that hole and suck you down it mid-poo? then don't do it!!

...otherwise....let your poo-ing urge take over,let go...and feel that weight lift from your...er....bowels:)

you need to relax...if you really want to poop then just let it go. thats the best thing to do. for bigger poops use laxatives or foods with high fiber. Use that hole to its potential and release yourself into it!

Source(s): I poop everyday...I'm as experienced as it gets

Burt Reynolds.

Do not....I repeat...DO NOT poop in the hole. Get to a toilet ASAP.

poop. wipe. bury. done. I highly suggest a book titled "everybody poops" which is available at your local library. but don't take my word for it.

You haven't got a real toilet yet? Wow!

WTF?

BTW, you are staring at your computer screen.