Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I find a bored Photoshop(er) to manipulate a pic of me?

Oh...for Free of Charge!

Anything girly! I'm a girl! Something with those vector swirls (vines, or floral swirls). With "hibiscus" flowers added! I love the font called "Scriptina". I really think I could do this myself, but photoshop has more features than the programs I have & I can't afford it yet.

Here is the pic:

"http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/shaylove110...

AND MY NAME IS "SHAY"

Oh!

harthena@yahoo.com is my e-mail

If you post the picture I am sure one of us will do it.

you also need to say what you want done.

Well when I looked back I was going to do it for you but the guy below me did a good job and what you wanted so no need

What do you want done? Im bored at the moment and have fairly good experience with Photoshop

let's take a look