Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

Is it weird if you live in Canada and watch US news on TV?

like myself, it's more interesting

Favorite Answer

No. Even domestic politics is regularly the focus of world attention. Plus, the US is just bigger and generally has more stuff (for good or bad) happening than Canada. In particular, the US presidential campaign, which lasts more than a year and a half now, is really a political spectacle unparalleled anywhere else in the world. It's good soap opera that's just entertaining.

Nope. It isn't wierd...in fact it is exactly the opposite - Normal. coz, you might live in canada but your quest for knowledge has ensured that you watch US News also.

Unless, you just watch US News and no Canada News...in which case my guess would be ....you are planning to migrate!

Watching the news from other countries reveals a lot about it's culture and politics. I like to watch news from all countries.