will i stop growing taller....im 14 and 5'2!!?

for a yr ive been 5'2

in seventh to eight i was 5'0...right now im 14 and in high school...many girls r short there...but i rlly wanna grow a couple more inches...

im rlly worried that ive stopped growing case my family is a prtty short one...my mom is shorter than me like 5'1 or something...my dads like 5'7 or 5'8...my sister is 21 and shes only like 4'8!!!

so im rlly worried i think im pretty much the only taller girl in the family.....

by the way im also worried...if i have stopped growing will my bust size stop growing too??

cause over 3yrs...theyve grown greatly from a-cups to d-cups (no im not fat)

but will they stay like that along with my height or will they grow either way??

plz help....any expert somewhere

chyeah my sister disliked milk actually..

Favorite Answer

you might have two more years of growing, but you're probably pretty much done doing any significant growing. also congratulations on growing yourself some great pairs. you sound like a very talented girl

Appears have a large submit a person's life. The outward kind of an individual is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every function is come up with in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of many crucial requirements in lots of fields: sports, being a part of the security power, wooing some body, getting a job or perhaps bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be a bit taller you just have to utilize this plan https://tr.im/CFUIf , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The mix of proteins with growth hormones, would indeed result in a taller stature and this is often what you will learn from this book, how you can set that combination used since the program actually benefit the majority of people.  

Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://biturl.im/aUMDa , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.

Every person is different. You may grow a couple more inches throughout high school, but there's no guarantee. Girls don't stop going through puberty until they're 18. That's the "scientific" cut off. Some women stop sooner than others while other mature later. As for the breasts, same thing goes they may get bigger. Look for the answers in the genetics of your family meaning look at your female family members. Your sister, your mother, your aunts that are siblings of your parents.

I suggest a well balanced diet and calcium for the growth of your bones.

Source(s): I've taken many biology classes.

I am 21 and for the past 5 years, since i got my license until i was almost 21 i was only 5'2. About two months before my 21st birthday, when i thought i wouldn't grow any taller, my pants were all too short. I am now 5'4. You still got hope!! I also increased my bust size..naturally might i add...from a barely C to a Full DD in that time. I did not gain weight or change anything with my life style. Dont give up hope yet! :)

Source(s): Happened to me!

Your height is usually hereditary. Look at your mom and dad. If they are short you will probably be short. I'm 6 feet, my wife was 5'7" all three of our sons are 6' 4" tall. You will stop growing in height and boobs by the time you are 17- 18. Be happy with how you are. You are probably quite beautiful. Don't judge yourself by your friends. Their genes are different from yours.

Most likely you will not grow anymore. Hey if it makes you feel better your taller than me. Im not an expert but you usually reach your maximum height in your early teen years. Hey if you want to look taller theres certain clothes you can where

Well which you could put yourself on a stretcher or just adore it the way you might be your rather tall already i feel you are going to make it tho so just be happy with you top i might cherished to be 5'9!! Be blissful your that tall!! XOXO

i think you'll grow slowly in the next couple of years. happened to me. i was 5 ft 3 around your age and in my later teens grew up to 5ft 5.

depends, somtimes it has nothing to do with your parents heights. Time is the only one that can truely ansewer your question 100% correct