Am I outdated for using the United States Postal Service?

This woman I was dating but no longer gave me grief because I use the USPS to mail bill payments and send packages. I prefer to pay bills with a check for whatever reason. I also sell things on eBay. Do you use the USPS or am I living in the past?

Favorite Answer

My husband and the rest of the employees at the United States Post Office appreciate your business and want to ask you to continue using them for your needs.

I love using USPS for letters, cards, and some bills. It is much more personal and I don't know about you, but I get more excited about receiving a hand written letter than a text message on my cell phone or an email.

On the bill side though, it is safer to pay things online. It protects better against identity theft. Plus it saves some paper!

With all of this said, I am all about choice for whatever people want to do. If a woman is giving you that much hassle over how you send bills, it is probably good you are no longer seeing her.

I still use the USPS for mailing packages (eBay user also). As far as paying bills I DO NOT use the USPS, it is kind of a thing of the past, but just be you, if you like it then that's great.

• SDD

I use the USPS as little as possible -- simply becasue they assess me 41 cents every time I do. When I pay bills electronically, the cost is virtually zero (although there is some cost to the float if the payment is large). Paying by credit card is even better.

I pay bills via bank draft, saving the trouble of writing checks and mailing them. But the postal service is great for packages.

• fsfa

The USPS is till the most cost effective way of getting something from here to there.

I sell on Ebay as well and it is the easiest and cheapest way of sending your packages!

Plus, you can print out your address labels and pay the postage right online!

Sounds like you made the right choice when you made that woman your EX!!!!

I use the USPS. What else are you going to do, teleport the stuff you sell on eBay?

you are, I haven't used snailmail in years.