Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Taylor should have won!!!!!?

Taylor swift should have won the grammy for new artist of the year. i dont like amy winehouse or her music. Am i the only one who thinks this????? Not only is Taylor Swift an awesome singer but she was so sweet when i met her.!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Taylor is widely accepted and popular with many generations of music fans - from inside and outside the world of county music.

Her music is more creative. Her lyrics are solid. She is not a social misfit like Winehouse.

Taylor sold 2.5 million albums and had 28 million streams of her songs listened to by internet users. Taylor should have won.

Taylor will gain in popularity and Winehouse probably will die of an OD.

I AGREE! Amy Winehouse isn't that great of a singer. Shes OK but Taylor Swift sings better. Everyone I know loves Taylor Swift, and I know alot of people.

taylor swift blows out all the competition!!! at least i think so!!! and it makes NO SENSE how amy winehouse could have won, when someone so pure and true as Taylor wouldn't win.

yes i love Taylor Swift! I HATE amy winehouse! she sux! and needs to go back to rehab ASAP!!!

I agree... she's an amazing singer, great person, great songwriter..

....and amy winehouse is just cracked out, they really shouldnt encourage her like that...

No, you are not the only one who thinks that, because I agree with you. Amy Whinehouse should go back to rehab. I also do bet that she was sweet!

• katy

cool amy won yeah country music SUCKS

i no amy weinhouse is on crack she dosen't deserve to win taylor is alot better!