:) asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

I heard the Jonas Brothers were performing at the Grammy Awards?

is that true?

Favorite Answer

Back in January there were pictures that surfaced that were said to be from a Grammy rehearsal, but from everywhere I checked, I cannot find anything that says they are performing. Also, I don't even know if they're showing up to the Grammy's, but I sure hope they are! Miley Cyrus (sigh) was there, I saw on E! when they were interviewing her, so I'm assuming and hoping dearly that they show up, and possibly sneak in a performance! I'm crossing my fingers! =)

wow. i'm assuming that's a shaggy dog tale. The Jonas Brothers are among the least gifted musical entertainers the song industry has seen in lots of years. They make Milli & Vanilli look vocally experienced in assessment. regardless of the incontrovertible fact that they are energetic entertainers and that they make the main of a promotional gadget to boot oiled as any in song, they are purely poor musicians. purely poor. the actual crime final evening replaced into the reality that they have been paired with the mythical Stevie ask your self. It replaced into like pairing Beethoven with Roseanne Barr. i don't comprehend how Stevie remained smiling by the steaming musical turd it fairly is the Jonas Brothers.

No, but they're on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition at the same time!

i haven't heard anything of the jonas bro's, but i HAVE heard that the foo fighters are! =) but if it is true they r playing, i am keeping my eyes out!

Source(s): watching it right now

Nope I wish but I heard they were going to show up

I wish they were!

Source(s): i <3 jb!
  • <3gam

i did not hear that

Hopefully ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

i luv you amanda :]]]]]]]]

you did good on the pwr pnt.

:]]]]]]]]

i am so excited.... ;]]]

i really have NO clue wat i am gonna wear...but i am going shopping this weekend... ;]]]]]]]

♥ katelynne

no they aren't

no. i wish.