Are Your Horoscope Accurate?(Science Fair Project...Please Read)?

Please Leave your astrological sign(Aries,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Cancer,Pisces Etc.) so I'll know which one to write yes or no under.

It's for my science fair project.It's to see if people's horoscopes are correct,somewhat,or just plain wrong.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

My sign is Pisces. And my horoscopes are majorly right somehow: whether it be literal or an internal struggle I'm not acknowledging or don't want to deal with. . .I know, so like a Pisces right? lol☺

• Twili
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'm a Scorpio, and my horoscope today was actually quite right. It said I should avoid conflict and such, and I didn't and well... You know.

If you're talking about Zodiac signs though, then I'm Scorpio to a T. Certain characteristics aren't completely, entirely right though because of the way I was raised. For example, Scorpios are supposed to have high sex drives, which I do. But at the same time I don't act on those feelings; I'm still a virgin and very, very much proud of it. Everything else seemed to be 100% though.

However, I would like to go on record in saying that the Chinese sign of a person can make a significant difference in their general personality. My Chinese sign though is a Monkey, which can be like Scorpio as well as blend perfectly together like a PB 'n J. This might not be so for others though, and if they don't know their Chinese sign, or know much about their Chinese sign, they won't know fo sure if they're like their Zodiac or not.

Just thought I'd point this out to help with your project a little. Much luck.

Source(s): Research and knowledge.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a Gemini and every time I read my horoscope I am freaked out by what it says. I usually read it after the day goes by though.

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Im a Gemini and all week I have been quoted poetry from Wordsworth. Never Marry a Gemini Male.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a Leo. I check my horoscope regularly. Sometimes it has interesting coincidences to what actually happened, but other times it is completely wrong.

• S81
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Virgo

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

traits yes

predictions no

Im Pisces...yes its me and Ive got scorpio rising

* * have the book with all 365 days and it does describe the ppl for real

• 1 decade ago

Yes, taurus. Im stubborn and fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gem

yea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.