Foriegn exchange student?

So my friend is supposed to be getting a foriegn exchange student from germany in abouts a month, but unfortunately he has a slight obsession with Warhammer 40,000 (which is a game), and that's bassically all he likes to talk ot me about! On the bus in the morning it's: "I like my necrons, cause they have good armor saves", at lunch it's "I kick but with the necrons" abd after school it's "I'm thinking of collecting space marines for a secondary army, what do you think?"

How do you think a student from germany would react to this, mainly since they'ed be in the same house I'm going to assume he's going to get blasted with facts about warhammer constantly?

Favorite Answer

Hey Diplo,

All foreigh exchange students are well screen when they apply to come here for schooling and are usually matched with a family that has similar interests.

• Paulo

Do you think there are foreign women who are physically stronger than the avg built exchange student?

Payback over. I'm sure these guys will work it out between themselves.