Does anyone know where i can get a Wii for retail (250) price?

I dont want Ebay. And ive checked at the local Walmart and Gamestop like everyday for awhile now. I live in a smallish city. Those are the only stores that would have a Wii. : ( I live in Cumberland MD if that helps. Thank You for any help!

Update:

I ask everyday when thier shipment comes in and at Walmart and Gamestop they just say they dont know.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out some of those wii tracking sites. just google "wii tracker" some sites will text or email you when one is available.

OR

Toys r us has them in stock every other sunday. My dad got up at 4:00 in the morning and waited in line until they opened and he got one!

Source(s): my own search for a wii
  • Go to wallmart, target, game stop, etc. we got ours at target and that's only bc there was 2 left if you really, really want one ask an associate at wal-mart or target put one on hold 4 you when the next shipment comes in and ask them to call you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ask gamestop when their next shipment is and get up earliy that morning to get one

• 1 decade ago

go to www.wii-console.com and that were u can find out u want and were all the shop has got it and went it in stock

that how i got mine

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey bro if u know the answer to my question jus tell me please. u not perfect either incase u didnt notice on ur ebaumsworld question u dont need the "s" on websites. i mean come on the way i spell u can still understand it and its faster to type and saves room its more efficient actually.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got mine at Target, it was in stock, and cheap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.