Does anyone know where i can get a Wii for retail (250) price?

I dont want Ebay. And ive checked at the local Walmart and Gamestop like everyday for awhile now. I live in a smallish city. Those are the only stores that would have a Wii. : ( I live in Cumberland MD if that helps. Thank You for any help!

I ask everyday when thier shipment comes in and at Walmart and Gamestop they just say they dont know.

Favorite Answer

Check out some of those wii tracking sites. just google "wii tracker" some sites will text or email you when one is available.

OR

Toys r us has them in stock every other sunday. My dad got up at 4:00 in the morning and waited in line until they opened and he got one!

Source(s): my own search for a wii
  • Go to wallmart, target, game stop, etc. we got ours at target and that's only bc there was 2 left if you really, really want one ask an associate at wal-mart or target put one on hold 4 you when the next shipment comes in and ask them to call you.

ask gamestop when their next shipment is and get up earliy that morning to get one

go to www.wii-console.com and that were u can find out u want and were all the shop has got it and went it in stock

that how i got mine

hey bro if u know the answer to my question jus tell me please. u not perfect either incase u didnt notice on ur ebaumsworld question u dont need the "s" on websites. i mean come on the way i spell u can still understand it and its faster to type and saves room its more efficient actually.

I got mine at Target, it was in stock, and cheap