Mike Huckabee raised a son who tortured a stray dog to death. How can anyone vote for him for president?!?

You may not like McCain (or Obama and Hillary), but at least they didn’t raise one of their children to do something so evil and satanic as to torture an innocent animal to death! Press Release: Two boy scout counselors, 17-year-old Clayton Frady, and 18-year-old David Huckabee, the son of Arkansas Governor... show more You may not like McCain (or Obama and Hillary), but at least they didn’t raise one of their children to do something so evil and satanic as to torture an innocent animal to death!

Press Release: Two boy scout counselors, 17-year-old Clayton Frady, and 18-year-old David Huckabee, the son of Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, have admitted to catching a stray dog during their summer session at Camp Pioneer in Hatfield, AR, and hanging the dog by his neck, slitting his throat and stoning him to death. (Miller County, Arkansas) Newsweek also detailed how Mike Huckabee fired the prosecutor who filed animal cruelty charges against his son and fired the director of Arkansas’ state police because, as Huckabee told him, “I couldn’t get you to help me with my son when I had that problem."
“Without question, Huckabee was making a conscious attempt to keep the state police from investigating his son," says I. C. Smith, a former FBI chief.
Mike Huckabee would be a disgrace as president!