promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Poll:- Can you name an Elkie Brooks Song?

Jo

Update:

Thanks Hello World

14 Answers

Relevance
  • momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Went to see her live in 1982 heavily pregnant I was and Pearl's A Singer was one hit.

She told audience off for singing to her songs went off her then!!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Red wine, Macather park, pearls a singer I'm not cheating Jo xx

• 1 decade ago

Only one off the top of my head jo....Pearls A Singer

• Spike
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Two absolutely CLASSIC Elkie Brooks numbers, were "PEARL'S A SINGER", and "LILAC WINE", - but, there MUST be MANY others, besides!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i do no longer care how previous this is yet I even have in no way heard any music from a video pastime on the radio! i haevn't even heard songs from classic disney video clips on the radio so I might desire to place self belief in on line radio to pay attention them! the only songs on the radio r ones via known singers that the checklist labels pay the stations to play im so ill of an identical 5 songs in a row we desire greater style & selection with track on the radio! we desire a non-on line radio station committed to video games & classic disney track from each and every thing as much as the ninety's im questioning like radio disney yet in basic terms for previous disney songs besides the undeniable fact that this is going to in no way ensue! human beings could particularly pay attention the standard over-rated & known top 40 songs! i will admit i do in simple terms like the distinctive top 40 songs yet we desire greater style it sucks! this is the reason on line radio exists!

• 1 decade ago

Pearls ; Bookbinder's Find; Pearls II

• 1 decade ago

Pearl's a Singer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PEARL'S A SINGER

SUNSHINE AFTER THE RAIN

LILAC WINE

ONLY LOVE CAN BREAK YOUR HEART

DON'T CRY OUT LOUD

THE RUNAWAY

FOOL IF YOU THINK IT'S OVER

OUR LOVE

NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN

GASOLINE ALLEY

NO MORE THE FOOL

BREAK THE CHAIN

WE'VE GOT TONIGHT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i really couldn't coz i never heard of her. maybe i'll check her music out later

yeah, and where did hello world go and where did he come from. hello, hello world

• richmans woman---two days away----shooting star--live and learn---pearls---pearls 11---minutes--screen gems---no more the fool---bookbinders kid---insperation--pearls111[close to the edge]---round midnight--nothing but the blues--circles--amazing--shangri-la--trouble in mind--electric lady.try that little lot.lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.