kk asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Barack Obama rally at Kohl Center in Madison?

I'm planning on going to the Obama rally at the Kohl Center this Tuesday. The doors open at 6:15, but I've heard that people are planning on getting there as early as 4:00pm. What time should I get there to ensure that I will still be able to get in (and get a seat)? I have never been to one before.Has anyone ever been to one of these? Help. I don't know the 'process'. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Yes, i'm going too! It should be fun. Maybe people will stand but I think the Kohl Center is large enough to fit about 17,000 people so everything should be fine.

I had a friend who saw him in Cedar Rapids when Oprah was there. They let peopl in until the last minute. Just show up early if you want a seat, not that you will be sitting long. People are on thier feet the whole time when he speaks!

u shouldn't go so early. It's like trying to get into a movie that's just about to come out. it's crowded but you'll be ok

Be there by 3:00

Obama 08

Go Obama!!! :)