What is the best natural remedy to stop acid reflux and heartburn, without drugs or antacids?

How do I get rid of acid reflux and heartburn without drugs? I'm worried about hiatal hernia, ulcers, bile reflux and other complications of acid reflux... I have severe heartburn and possibly acid reflux disease. I do not want to start the horrible, harmful drugs and antacids, as I've heard that they can... show more How do I get rid of acid reflux and heartburn without drugs? I'm worried about hiatal hernia, ulcers, bile reflux and other complications of acid reflux... I have severe heartburn and possibly acid reflux disease. I do not want to start the horrible, harmful drugs and antacids, as I've heard that they can actually worsen my acid reflux over time. I'm looking for a natural cure or remedy that will not only stop the heartburn and acid reflux, but also something that will cure it forever??? Is it possible to naturally treat acid reflux or are the treatments always drugs?