How To Make A Sagittarius Happy?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Ok my friend is a Sagittarius and we went at a party yesterday and they said if you like him (as a friend) raise your hands. Since no one was raising their hands i didn't too ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
By tomorrow, he'll forgive you no matter what. Im a Sagittarius, and I know Sagittarians forgive really easily no matter what. Just tell him your sorry and he'll forgive you.

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
kool! u were right! thx =)
  • Comment

Other Answers (6)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ♥ nice pu***y ♥ answered 6 years ago
    How To Handle Him:

"Mens sanis in corpore Sagittarius" Sag has so much energy he will need some sort of regular exercise to keep him from going completely mental. If he needs to spend what you believe to be inordinate amounts of time at the gym, don't hassle him-- humor him instead. (You won't be able to win this one anyway). Enjoy his beautiful shoulders and abs and glutes and tell him he looks just like the Diet Coke man.

Sag is great because they always tell the truth, but sometimes hearing unvarnished truth can be rough on the rest of us. They have no sense of diplomacy, so if you ask their opinion, be ready to hear it! In love, Sag needs lots of sex and sports but he has an equal need for an intellectual partner. He will want his woman to stay up to date on political issues and trends and he will enjoy lively and even heated debates. If he needs regular nights out with the boys, say "fine." Nothing spoils a relationship faster for a Sag than a sense of claustrophobia.
    • Comment
  • godofallwomen2000 answered 6 years ago
    they like getting attention from the opposite sex, it helps them with their self esteem.
    • Comment
  • shayeshayeshaye answered 6 years ago
    you're a capricorn and you're letting someone order you around???

forget him. let him be responsible for making himself happy. that is not your job

Source(s):

Aries, your fellow horned sign;)
    • Comment
  • Captain Behemoth answered 6 years ago
    You can Make A Sagittarius Happy by not categorizing him as 'the same as all those other guys born at that time of year'. Rather, I suggest treating him as a human being.
    • Comment
  • One of Those Women answered 6 years ago
    Say something good to appeal to his ego, then go outot some place fun, outdoors perferably.
    • Comment
  • Austin answered 6 years ago
    Zodiac Signs mean nothing.....they are useless!
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock