Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try a straw mixed with with W's ;)

always works for me

Source(s): 666
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's only unsafe if you put the vacuum cleaner itself right up to your face. If you're that desperate, try using one of those attachments that come with the vacuum cleaner that you would use to clean the stairs.

• kriend
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have 2 different versions of Hoover Wind Tunnel vacuums with see thru containers. You can even watch the slime go into the canister. You get to wash them though, when you're done. I don't do that part.!

Source(s): Hoover is a registered trademark. Disclaimer: The above is only meant for comedy material and no one should ever try this act.
  • o'neil
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i think of in case you utilize a vac with the nylon bristled head on it it could reason static yet use it with or with out the skinny nozzle for entering into corners and additionally you need to be high quality, additionally in case you like to blow the dirt out you're able to do what i do and use a foot pump for inflatables and factor the nozzle into stressful to attain places. it extremely works high quality and that's a hell of so plenty extra smart than identifying to purchase cans of air. plus the air seems very chilly from cans and doubtless ought to harm a these days became off componant with the aid of outcomes of thermal rigidity.....NOW i'm commencing up to bypass off on a tangent.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

not a good idea, try hot peppers, alka seltzer cough & cold, or try a lactaid pillone more is a nasal spray called ayr, or vicks vapo rub right under your nose might also help, hope you feel better

• 1 decade ago

Use a bottle cleaner instead.

• put umm..vapor rub underneath ur nose it will help u breath or just put something that smells really strong that has a mint flavor or smell

• Tre
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

try steam first...if your that desperate then well go ahead and let us know the out come

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes it's safe.

• 1 decade ago

Only if you step in water, with it still pugged in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.