I earned almost 26,ooo last year 2006 and never filed any taxes?

i did not file for certain reasons, this year i earned almost the same but have taken care of a few loose ends and want to get back on the right track. i am self employed and receive 1099's. what would be the right way to go about it.?
5 answers 5