goth girl asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

help me i cut deep.?

i cut deep.i enjoy it to.one time i cut so deep i had to go to the ER.i am 12 years old.

• Best Answer

dont listen to all the people who out you down.

you have serious problems and you need to deal with them.

tell yoru parents that you need help. ask them, even beg them for a therapist and a doctor visit. start crying if you have to.

dont cut yourself. it doesnt fix your problems. it doesnt mke you any better. it doesnt make you popular.

it can kill you.

stop.

I only cut my wrist once & i was 9 or 8. Okay i personally didn't enjoyed it, but it at least got me off from my **** load of problems and thoughts, &once was enough for me to get away from my self. i know, how could a 9 year old be having such problem.. I couldn't blame anyone though what's done is done. But you know when i look at my scar in my wrist now a days, its upsetting when i get a children later on my life and they would ask me what i did to get the scar and on and on, and it just makes me want to let them have a life that i didnt have you know. I know this might not be the answer you wanted to hear, but if you're doing it just for fun, then you better stop before you lose your life you're only 12 there's **** load of things you wanna do. I really hope you'll stop..

• Susan

each cut after the first would probably be deepest if it was in the same spot but maybe just that first initial cut hurts the most because it was the first that all the emotion behind it. so i think it all depends on the person.

This site may interest you...

http://www.christiangoth.com/cutting.html

Also, consider giving this number a call...

Self Harm Hotline

1-800-DONTCUT

Help for "cutters"

• whoa not good...talk to someone about the things your going throught if you can and find another way to let out the pain

well, "Goth Girl" im assuming you expect us all to "ooh" and "aah" at how cool you are. it's not gonna happen. like someone else said, at 12, your nothing but annoying grow up loser.

go to a doctor or therapist and get some help

• <3

arent u a little young? dont cut then

Source(s): im not stupid

well stop!!!!!!! and ask someone maybe your parents for help and advice cause that is not!! good for u

hope this helps

so your emo? wow. thats not good! my friend used to be but i stopped her! when you feel like it just do something other than cut yourself