Attention all VZW Blackberry Pearl 8130 users, I need your input...?

Ok so next week I am planning on purchasing a BBP 8130 from VZW. I was able to play around w/ the phone in the Verizon store but the sales associates were unable to answer my questions w/ surety. How is the internet feature on the pearl? If I was to go onto to Yahoo would I see a reformatted cellular version or... show more Ok so next week I am planning on purchasing a BBP 8130 from VZW. I was able to play around w/ the phone in the Verizon store but the sales associates were unable to answer my questions w/ surety.

How is the internet feature on the pearl? If I was to go onto to Yahoo would I see a reformatted cellular version or would it be the regular Yahoo but sized for the BBP screen.

How is the phone service?

I have heard a lot of bad reviews regarding the keypad, how reliable is the sure type?

Any other features on the BBP that make your experience w/ this device a positive one?

Anything about the device that you are not a fan of?

Thank You all for your input the Good and the Bad….
Update: TY Biker Rob, that answer really answered my question.
Thank You for the link as well...