Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

BBUS: Are you excited about Big Brother US being shown on E4....???

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrotherintl/a88807/...

I prefer the US version.... its mean...!!

Best Answer

Theres nothing boring about BB,It's a great show i even bought old series on Ebay.i don't know anything about BB in the uk,never saw it,,but here in the usa our bb's are GREAT!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SHOW!!

• Maria

E4 is showing the show live. (well I think it is the closest to live it can be, about 10 mins out) and E4 +1 shows the exact same shows as on E4, but on an hour later. So if you miss the start of a film or a show or something on E4, you can catch it an hour later on E4 +1. Quite a few channels have these +1 channels now. I saw one for ITV 2 the other day, I had no idea they had one!!

Woohoo-seriously,Thanks, it should be interesting to see how the US BB will run and how the press will be in the UK,plus BBUS starts in February so that's anytime soon,it will be different but I will get use to this,Iam surprised I haven't heard anything about this in the news/on TV.

• Smiler

I'll check out the show - but if its as bad as BB Celebrity Hijack - then I won't watch!! In fact - did anyone watch that show??!!

Yeah I'm up for a bit of that doc...trouble is it's only one day next week.......Thursday E4 9-10pm according to my tele book.

Actually I think I may be excited about that!

Never seen it before so I will certainly give it a try, tide me over until ours starts, may even be better!

i love bb but i didnt know they were gonna show the us version! thats cool i will watch that!

OMG! are you serious? what could be worse than BB...

AMERICAN BB noooo E4 what the hell are you thinking

• Oh brilliant, yeah definately Doc!

Really? Not sure if i am to be honest, now i might be forced to watch it!

Nope, i think i might just ignore it to preserve my valued time.