Lola

What's the most depressing thing about turning 30?

• Fia
    Best Answer

i know alot of people get depressed when they're close to the 3.0 but if you've done what you wanted to do and done it the right way then maybe its not so bad. One of my friends who's older then me when he turned 30 said life is so good now, I'm more confident, more freer and I can do what I want and have no one to answer to, its a really liberating feeling and he said it was the best thing ever and being in your 20z is actually much tougher you're experiencing new things, trying to find yourself in 3o you have it all and you know who you are and I think you’re gonna get old anywas why not accept it and maybe even celebrate it. Celebrate all the experiences, the memory and what you know for surez!

Nothing my 30s are the best years

There's something about those big, round numbers isn't there?

You'll hear more of this in a few minutes, but I'd love to turn 30... again.

If it's today, Happy Birthday.

Source(s): 41st birthday around the corner.

i have not turned thirty yet, however i am 28 will be 29 in may and have two children and i look forward to thirty i think teens was education years twenties have been life learning years

i look at it like this....

by thirty i have already connected all of the outside pieces of the puzzle together thirty starts filling the pieces in

good wine is good because of its age

That i remember when my mum turned 30! I was thinking am i really that old, ive got no kids and not married thinking i should hurry up!!!

• tammer

THE 3 lol no longer in your 20's lol I took 30 hard... felt OLD

• K

It souldn't be that hard.

Things get better after 30.

Knowing that you don't have your 20s to play around with anymore and you have to get serious and find a real career.

When you realise you could have become a rich and successful actor by now and ritire.

There shouldn't be anything depressing about that.