Lola
Lv 4

What's the most depressing thing about turning 30?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Fia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i know alot of people get depressed when they're close to the 3.0 but if you've done what you wanted to do and done it the right way then maybe its not so bad. One of my friends who's older then me when he turned 30 said life is so good now, I'm more confident, more freer and I can do what I want and have no one to answer to, its a really liberating feeling and he said it was the best thing ever and being in your 20z is actually much tougher you're experiencing new things, trying to find yourself in 3o you have it all and you know who you are and I think you’re gonna get old anywas why not accept it and maybe even celebrate it. Celebrate all the experiences, the memory and what you know for surez!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing my 30s are the best years

• 1 decade ago

There's something about those big, round numbers isn't there?

You'll hear more of this in a few minutes, but I'd love to turn 30... again.

If it's today, Happy Birthday.

Source(s): 41st birthday around the corner.
  • 1 decade ago

i have not turned thirty yet, however i am 28 will be 29 in may and have two children and i look forward to thirty i think teens was education years twenties have been life learning years

i look at it like this....

by thirty i have already connected all of the outside pieces of the puzzle together thirty starts filling the pieces in

good wine is good because of its age

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That i remember when my mum turned 30! I was thinking am i really that old, ive got no kids and not married thinking i should hurry up!!!

• tammer
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

THE 3 lol no longer in your 20's lol I took 30 hard... felt OLD

• K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It souldn't be that hard.

Things get better after 30.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Knowing that you don't have your 20s to play around with anymore and you have to get serious and find a real career.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you realise you could have become a rich and successful actor by now and ritire.

• 1 decade ago

There shouldn't be anything depressing about that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.