I'm going on a retreat, a getaway and I want to listen to 80's music, I need a list so I can burn some cd's.

Does answers have an 80's section???? If so where????

Favorite Answer

Need more info! What kind of 80's music? Pop? Rock? Country? You know they didn't have much Gangsta Rap in the 80's Sunshine! But if your looking for a Pop mix here are a few: 99 Luftballoons-Nena, 867-5309/Jenny-Tommy Tutone, 1999-Prince, Abracadabra-Steve Miller Band, Addicted To Love-Robert Palmer, Africa-Toto, All I Need Is a Miracle-Mike & The Mechanics, All Night Long-Lionel Richie, All She Wants To Do Is Dance-Don Henley, All Through The Night, Cyndi Lauper, Always Something There To Remind Me-Naked Eyes, Amadeus-Falco, Angel In The Centerfold-J Geils Band,

...of course Angel Of The Morning-Juice Newton,

Another One Bites The Dust-Queen, Axel F-Harold Faltermeyer, Baby Come Back-Hall & Oats, Bad Is Bad-Huey Lewis, Beat It-Michael Jackson, Bette Davis Eyes-Kim Carnes, Black or White-Michael Jackson, Blue Eyes-Elton John, Born In The USA-Bruce Springsteen, Break My Stride-Mathew Wilder, Broken Wings-Mr. Mister, California Girls-David Lee Roth, Call Me-Blonde, Candle In The Wind-Elton John,Caribbean Queen-Billie Ocean, OK That's just a small list also anything by the following artists: The Cars, Huey Lewis and the News, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Mr. Mister, Dire Straits, John Cougar Mellencamp, Cory Hart, Toto, Air Supply, Thompson Twins, Pat Benatar, Heart, Billy Joel, Billy Idol, David Bowie, Duran Duran, Culture Club, Little River Band, Hall & Oats, Bananarama, Wang Chung, The Police...just to name a few.

What ever you decide...have a fun and safe trip!

OK big groups in the 80's:

The Bangles

Cindy Lauper

Madonna

Bon Jovi

Micheal Jackson

Beastie Boys

MC Hammer

Bel Biv Devoe

Boyz 2 Men

Prince

Pat Benatar

Eurythemics

Wham

Duran Duran

Paula Abdual

Poision

Motley Crue

Aerosmith

sountracks: Dirty Dancing, Flashdance, Rocky

It really depends on what type of music you want. Country, pop, classic rock...?

I don't know if they do or not. But, we ought to get one!!

I have no 80's music for the trip.....bummer!

Here's a starter list:

Tears for Fears

Erythemics ( spelled wrong)

Duran Duran

Cyndi Lauper

REM

You'll have to help me on the rest!!

See ya later!!

• emayo

Does cream cheese genuinely are available buckets? If it does then you incredibly recognize my answer! i have continuously needed to fulfill someone who ought to lick cream cheese off of me and who i ought to lick cream cheese off of...

not sure if they al are form the '80s...

sugarhill gang/apache

a-ha/take on me