I have been having headaches for months know,I'm 14 and the headaches wont stop,what kind of headache is it???

The headache lasts for hours and I get tired a lot,a little dizzy at times for about a couple seconds and then the dizzyness goes away.The headache is like on every side of my head,like it hurts in every spot but not really on my face,my forhead hurts too,and I've been taking a lot of excedrin and bayer... show more The headache lasts for hours and I get tired a lot,a little dizzy at times for about a couple seconds and then the dizzyness goes away.The headache is like on every side of my head,like it hurts in every spot but not really on my face,my forhead hurts too,and I've been taking a lot of excedrin and bayer lately,I like finished of 3 or 4 bayer bottles 1 or 2 months ago,and now I'm taking excedrin cause there are no more bayer in the house,and all my mom says is that I shouldn't have headaches everyday.But I can't help it,it hurts like hell 24/7 everyday!!!Can someone help me???????????????????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just looking at the computer screen hurts my eyes T_T please answere my question somebody!