Need your Opinion? Please!!?

Hey guys me and my friend are trying to design a web site and we think we did a good job if you could plase visit our Web Site and tell us what you think ?

Please plaease please please please please please

http://www.diymarketplace.com/

Will choose the best response thanxxxxxx !!!

Favorite Answer

Overall you guys did a good job, but a few things pop out, that don't look very professional. Try to pick a different font for the "DIY MarketPlace" main name at the top of the page. Make it stand out a little more. I don't think that the font you used for "Build : Craft: Hack : Play: DIY:" suites the rest of the page, and it is annoying to read. I would choose something more sharp, neat and distinct. Also, colors... I wouldn't have different colors in each line, example "Build : Craft: Hack : Play: DIY:" If you want to have red and blue on the page, make one full line red, and another completely blue. That way it stands out more, and it is easier to navigate through the website. Good luck!

Source(s): I am a designer
  • Pete

Well laid out, neat and clean, and appears to be user friendly, although I didn't go through all the "departments". But, you are wasting space - too much unused white background. You should make your product pictures bigger, improve the view angle (30 - 45 degrees overhead is best), don't zoom in so much, and get rid of those that do not really show anything important - like the "Throwies" shot. Have a nice day.

Very good job. Need little more work.

It looks awesome......love the videos, of course.