Have you ever known anyone who really puts candles all around their bathtubs?

I see that in Movies a Lot!!

Best Answer

Okay that would be sooooo ME! Every single night when I get home from work- I run a hot steamy bubble bath- the hotter the better- light all my scendted candles around the tub and bathroom and soak for as long as I possible can while sipping on tequila rose on ice! Theres NO better way to melt away all the stress and crap thats happenned during the day! Im a huge candle freak and have them everywhere! But its a total MUST for my bubble baths!

I can't imagine where the candles go.... I keep shampoo and stuff around the edges of my tub. And, when I did have a claw foot tub with a curtain around the whole thing there wasn't any place to rest anything at all!

I guess you'd need a sunken tub for that, huh?

you see a lot of s*it in movies that never happens in real life...seriously, if I had a tub like those I would absolutely put candles all around it.

LOL ! You are right. There are people who care to do that, but I only would, if I had the time and of course, if Brad Pitt was in that bathtub !!

Me. I have a huge garden tub and I love to run a bubble bath, turn out the lights, and soak by candlelight!

i do occasionally. i have a real big walk in shower in my bathroom, so it's not very relaxing, sometimes i like the tub. the problem is, it does not look like the movies when i do it in there, because it is the kids bathroom and has bright yellow walls and spongebob everywhere. but it smells good!

I do actually...I have a garden tub and when I take a bubble bath I bust out all the candles! :)

I do that myself....or I did before I moved & now I can't because the new tub won't accommodate the candles. :(

I have not seen myself but my friend told me his wife do this crazy thing and drink campaign in bath tub with enjoying with babels.

No but I had a tub like that I would. Most tubs don't have a wide enough edge.