Is Obama the Paris Hiltion of politics?

What has he done to become so famous?

Is he noting more than a media creation like Paris?

I can't think of any bill he championed, or any issue he pushed that I have heard of.

Go to his web site and see for your self.

http://obama.senate.gov/votes/

He hasn't voted on more than he has.

Just look at yesterday- 3 important issues, and he is not voting on them.-

On the Amendment S.Amdt. 3913 to S.Amdt. 3911 to S. 2248 (FISA Amendments Act of 2007)

To prohibit reverse targeting and protect the rights of Americans who are communicating with people abroad. ********Not Voting*******

On the Amendment S.Amdt. 3915 to S.Amdt. 3911 to S. 2248 (FISA Amendments Act of 2007)

To place flexible limits on the use of information obtained using unlawful procedures.

*****NOT VOTING******

On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5140

A bill to provide economic stimulus through recovery rebates to individuals, incentives for business investment, and an increase in conforming and FHA loan limits.

These are important issues- He did not vote On the Nomination PN958, Michael B. Mukasey, of New York, to be Attorney General

***NOT VOTING*****

Tell me the Attorney General is not a big issue.

THE VOTE FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL WAS ON 11/08/07

ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A VERY IMPORTANT POSITION. IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Per the wiki, if you do not know what the Attorney General is:

The United States Attorney General is the head of the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 503) concerned with legal affairs and is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States government. The Attorney General is considered to be the chief lawyer of the US government

Favorite Answer

Wow, I think you may have something there! Well, he is also very busy campaigning for president! Much more important than voting on behalf of his consitituants, don't you think??

I believe that there is more than one canidate in this election that are in the running for other reasons, none of which include ability, experience or the best interest of the people. Its a joke. You can't do anything else but watch and see what happens. It's almost like a three ring circus. Our country has really gone down hill this time.

• lilly

Just like all the other candidates, he's out campaigning. You have to be in Washington to vote, so I would say that none of the candidates who are senators have been voting that often as of late.

GREAT question! I still can't figure out why either of them are famous. They have no talent, they aren't particularly smart and not too many people pay real attention to them. It's kind of like when the adults on Charlie Brown cartoons speak. It's annoying but you can't figure it out.

• Dan

Great question. I like the lighter side of politics.

Does he have a really small dog and a pink cell phone like her too?

You have got to be kidding. These are unimportant issues that do not require his attention at the moment. I think he has a little more on his plate currently, such as a CAMPAIGN.

It's obvious that you are attempting to make him look poorly.

They both have music videos, so I guess so. Plus, they're both famous for doing nothing.

• jackie

He got the looks the smarts and the money owe new president.

More like the Brittany Spears of Politics.

Exactly, he is famous for no reason. He's a jr. senator with NO foreign policy experience.