Girls like guy who looks bad guy, but nice guy?

not looks on bad guys and bad guy in the inside?

girls who likes bad guy likes guy who looks badboy,but kind guy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its complicated

girls like bad boy types who cause them a certain type of attraction and the release of some adrenaline type chemical but yeah

• Login to reply the answers
  • maslo
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Its a false impression, certainly it does remember on the lady and what high quality she is shrink of. in spite of the undeniable fact that, you nevertheless would desire to be your self, it can't earnings you to you need to be the undesirable guy in view which you have your guy or woman fingerprint and swagger. you do no longer want to be with a woman who tells you to be assertive because of fact which ability she is attempting to alter to very coronary heart and essence of you, meaning you're actually not for her. So, it in basic terms relies upon on the the lady's disposition and who she is, so in an person-friendly answer, yeah some ladies do like undesirable men and a few do no longer. And what lady of their superb suggestions needs a guy to place palms on them? those ladies probable have daddy themes or something, idk. yet i understand which you will desire to stay actual in your self and your being. do no longer conform. youthful, immature lady like each and every that nonsense and drama, your undemanding mature lady needs the precise opposite. So in the journey that your going for some lil young women, then yeah that's what that's. you will no longer end final if the lady is meant for you because of fact which ability she likes the severe high quality guy which you're. that throughout itself is an paintings. *the superb success in existence is to end being your self.

• 1 decade ago

I call those the No No Bad Boys! I love them! I have found that they can be extremely fun to be with but not to settle down with.

• 1 decade ago

Is this a question or a statement. Either way how am i supposed to know if thats correct. You know how many girls i know? 1 and she is my ex. She never told me anything like that. I think everyone has different tastes anyway. But if you know tell me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Uuuhhh, yeah.... right.

No I don't like guys who look like 'bad guys'. Thats just me though...

• 1 decade ago

yeah probably

but it depends still......

• 1 decade ago

it depends dude! :D

I admit there's just something about a bad boy that makes a girl fawn for him...why? its because of the "appeal" of him not being easy and girls love a challenge on a guy. Girls will definitely take notice on that. Who knows? it depends on the girl. The thing about a bad boy is that a girl LOVES the idea of having a relationship that's taboo..why? its appealing.

overall girls would get over that and would settle a guy who is understanding, would fight for them, opens up verbally and emotionally and would take care of them when they fall.

:D in short if the guy would rather get into her heart than her pants than your definitely accepted

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.