A police officer stopped?

A police officer stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. “But officer,” the man began, “I can explain.”

“Just be quiet,” snapped the officer. “I’m going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back.”

“But, officer, I just wanted to say,”

“And I said to keep quiet! You’re going to jail!”

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, “Lucky for you that the chief’s at his daughter’s wedding… He’ll be in a good mood when he gets back.”

“Don’t count on it,” answered the fellow in the cell. “I’m the groom.”

• Ian UK
    Favorite Answer

: ) good one

Source(s): UK Copper (with a sense of humour)

“But, officer, I just wanted to say,”

Moments later the chief of police arrived. He asked his future son in law why he was speeding.

To that the guy replied that he was running late to his own wedding because he over slept. The bachelorparty from the night before was very wild.

The chief walked away without saying anything. Then his fiance walked up the the cell and slapped him.

The moral of the story is that I hate people that think they are above the law just because they are the son of a Chief or politician.

Aunt Karen

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment... Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Ashley said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens.

One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the car when we hit a big bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess."

"What's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher.

Next little Sarah raised her hand and said, "Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market.

We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks, and the moral to this story is, "don't count your chickens before they're hatched."

"That was a fine story Sarah. Michael, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, my daddy told me this story about my Aunt Karen.

Aunt Karen was a flight engineer in the Gulf War and her plane was hit.

She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a bottle of whisky, a machine gun and a machete.

She drank the whisky on the way down so it wouldn't break and then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops.

She killed seventy of them with the machine gun until she ran out of bullets.

Then she killed twenty more with the machete until the blade broke. Then she killed the last ten with her bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"Stay the **** away from Aunt Karen when she's been drinking."

• trip

would desire to be a chum of the two who have been stopped by skill of a cop for utilizing inconsistently. as he went to question the driving force the different shouted. "be careful; what you say to her officer. She's homicide whilst she's been eating!"

Alright...take this!

An elderly couple is driving down the road. The wife is arguing with her husband about his driving habits. She tells him to slow down. Then speed up. Watch out for the curb, etc. In the meantime he's arguing back at her. "Keep quiet", "You wanna drive", etc. A trooper in back of them sees the car move across the center line a couple of times so figuring he has a drunk driver on his hands he signals for them to pull over.

The trooper walks up to the car. "License, registration and insurance card please" he says to the old man.

"What did he say Henry?" shouts the old lady.

"He says he wants my license, registration and proof of insurance" says Henry.

"Oh" says the old lady.

The trooper says "The reason I stopped you is because you crossed the center line a couple of times and I thought you may be intoxicated".

"No" says Henry, "I was arguing with the wife here and I guess I may have swerved during the course of the argument".

"He saya he stopped us because I went across the center line. I told him we were arguing and I accidently swerved a couple of times".

"Oh" says the old lady.

"Hey, how long have you two been married?" the trooper asks.

"Forty years" replies Henry.

"Wow. Where did you meet your wife?" asks the trooper.

"We met in Boston" says Henry.

"Boston?" says the trooper. "Man I met my first wife in Boston. What a miserable and mouthy bi*tch she was. I couldn't stand her anymore and divorced the old bag within the first year" says the trooper.

"He says he thinks he knows you" replies Henry.

• flint

Hilarious good one

• D

Nice one.

Heard it before, but still funny.

Don't you love it when coppers post without cop avatars?

love it.I'm going to save that one

ouch haha