piebearr asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

can dogs laugh?

the other day my friend told me he once saw a dogg wearing a shirt and shoes does this mean dogs can laugh as well also wear can i buy clothes for my dog and hats

Favorite Answer

idk but hehelol .thats funny!!!

If you are interested in emotional life of animals you should read "When Elephants Weep" by Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson and Susan McCarthy.

you can buy dog clothes in pet most good pet stores, or maybe online, but i am very sure shanghai has a pretty big place that sells clothes for pets (mostly dogs) and also very cheap.

haha, This is the best question i've seen on here so far!...lol

Anyway, the question about laughing...Yes! they actually can. If your dog opens his/her mouth slightly and moves it up and down as if it was panting, that's laughing, if they're mouths are open wide.......they're just panting. lol.

And as for the clothes, you can go to 'PetsMart' 'walmart' 'ebay' and...

if your dogs/dog is small, then go to 'Build-a-Bear Workshop' and toddler/baby clothes if you want them cheap!

Source(s): a lot of dogs...=)

Yes; Boofus laughs with his tail

I think so... What's wrong with laughing anyway? They too have its feelings just expressing in another way.

i dont know about laughing, but my smiles. he is a cross terrier/border collie.

Source(s): my dog.

nope

the one i gave herpies to didn't find it funny !

no

NAAAAAH