What you think ? Please !!!?

Hey guys me and my friend are trying to design a web site and we think we did a good job if you could plase visit our Web Site and tell us what you think ?

Please plaease please please please please please

http://www.diymarketplace.com/

Will choose the best response thanxxxxxx !!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think its quite good. Consider updating faunts and colors. But it seems very streamlined and well organized. It certainly fulfills a service to those that it pertains to.

And ignore tasteless, nonobjective remarks. They do nobody any good.

• iswd1
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1)

"so we got this site to help with all Information,Tutorials and

Resources to make your own for way less !"

sounds extremely unprofessional. Recheck your sentances throughout the site.

2) A few too many ads. Too many ads do not go along with very little content. It makes it seem as if you're almost desperate to have people click your google ads.

• 1 decade ago

Wow good web site and i am not just saying this. It is very well made and even has sponsors on it I like it myself.

• 1 decade ago

for a "do it yourself" site, it seems to be just about CNCs, which you never explain (that I saw) what they even are. The site looks okay to me, and its not complicated. Kind of a different font but it looks good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good job I've made a few websites myself but you have really mastered the basics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the graphics and aesthetic design needs some tuning. . .that site just doesn't bring me in

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its to plane us a def. color like yellow or blue something white is to basic and so on and so oni built a few websites

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pretty good website, just checked it out

• its cool..

.... i like it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it suck balls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.