what freaky color should I dye my hair?

I what to dye my hair a freaky color but I dont know what color to dye it right now it's brown

What color should I dye it

Best Answer

If your hair is brown now, you're going to need to bleach it to really get any bright colors to stand out. If you're not into the idea of this being permanent (or requiring re-dying to get rid of it) then don't waste your cash on dye that won't show up well.

As another concern, just dying parts of your hair something like green and leaving the rest brown can look a little shabby. So if you're going to do super out-there hair, do it well. If you don't want a whole headful of neon hair, dye some sections the color of your choice and leave the rest black or blonde. This way you'll have a cohesive hairstyle, but you won't be over the top.

What color you choose depends on what colors you wear most and what colors actually look good on you. It stands to reason that if you don't look good in a blue t-shirt, you're probably not meant for a headfull of blue hair. If you find yourself always wearing red outfits, it's probably not a good idea to dye your hair green unless you like the whole Christmas look.

Colors like red, blue and green are always good standbys for guys. Shades of neon pink and purple can look just as good as long as you have the overall look to pull it off.

Source(s): Been dying odd colors for years.

If you want a freaky color then dye it green with blue highlights!!!

Or you could dye half your hair a regular color and then other half green or something. or you could get cheetah print in your hair that'd be awesome~!!!!

Pink! Orange with Yellow streaks

i think of an exceedingly cool look is a organic shade, yet with the "freaky" shade on the ends, or maybe weaving a pair colorings for the duration of the organic shade. decide for magnificent purple and violet, or aqua and cerulean blue.

Try highlights intstead of completely coloring it

i think you should die your hair yellow/blonde/gold

and after that dye from the middle of your head red.

so blonde at top, and it fades to red.

trust me it looks so cool

bright blue, hot pink or orange

white with pink strips

bright blue

bright red or pink

hey its valentines next week ;)