Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to become more smart and good thinkable?

I'm having problem is my English 10A class. it's all about reading, literature, poem, watching movies and answering question like Physical, Psycological thinking deep. My teacher is a UCLA pro teacher. She really good and bad.

Favorite Answer

You probably are already a good thinker, since you recognize that you have much to learn in this class. That is why you are taking the class.

You might find it very helpful to read book and movie critiques. These discuss writing style, elements of the story, compare the author's writing to others, and talk about the psychological elements of the book.

You can find these critiques in some of the books you are assigned to read, in popular magazines that have entertainment sections, and in newspapers that review books and movies. On-line, Roger Ebert's movie reviews go into great detail about character development, story plot, and deeper elements.

You might also want to form a study group with fellow students in your class to discuss what you are reading. This is a great way to learn from others.

To become a better thinker and a smarter person you need to hang out with people who are smart and do well in school.

What you are talking about is abstract thinking. Thinking outside the box. This may not come to you until you're about 16 or even older (some into their twenties and even then it may not come).

Study, study, study. Think, think, think.

Practice using your brain because later in life after school you will need to use your brain.

I hope this helps.

Usually, conduct you broaden to your early levels of existence comply with you onto prime institution and school. You'd ought to paintings rather rough and be dedicated to be extra "sensible." I might say studying many books might support. It will get your brain operating, individually.