Pagans/Witches: Is it true that anyone who spells Magick with a "k" on the end is a "fluffy"???

I work with a woman who is an occultist. There are also two young girls in our office who are temps, and they claim to be witches. You know the type - young, just out of high school, nose piercings and eyebrow piercings and tattoos... They love to talk about their spells and they both practice "candle... show more I work with a woman who is an occultist. There are also two young girls in our office who are temps, and they claim to be witches. You know the type - young, just out of high school, nose piercings and eyebrow piercings and tattoos... They love to talk about their spells and they both practice "candle magick" and they keep things at their desks that say "magick" or "magicke". Anyway, this other woman (in her 40's) is an occultist (I asked if she is a witch, she never said yes or no). She told me that pagans and occultists call girls like those "fluffybunnies" or "fluffy"s. She said that real witches and those who believe in magic spell it witthout a "k". She said that the only reason the fluffys and teens do it is because they buy books from Barns&Nobels.com that teach it, and it's more like the fairy tale type of "witch" that they think they're supposed to be.

Can anyone here in R&S shed some light on this?