promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
PETER E asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I was sniffing a pringle and got it stuck up my nose, shall i go to the hospital or wait for it to go soggy?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wait it out.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Some of the answers here are so ridiculous.....a person could get hurt taking some of this so called advice!! If you wait for it to go soggy you will have to wait before stuffing anything else up there. The easy solution to this chip problem is to simply plug the opposing nostril and take a mighty snort in thru the one that has been pringleized. This will result in the chip being sucked into the back of your mouth where it can be flavored with a bit of onion dip and swallowed normally.

Source(s): Stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last nite. The web site pringlesinyournose.com can also be helpful.
  • 4 years ago

None.. I even have found out my lesson. for the duration of a funeral, i exchange into eating Pringles jointly as waiting interior the motor vehicle on the cemetary. My spouse* instructed me to end by way of fact it looked beside the point to snack jointly as waiting for the casket to be arranged. properly does no longer you already know, snap...hand caught. of direction, from outdoors the motor vehicle, it looked like my spouse* exchange into tugging on something else. they say laughter is the suited emotion for the duration of grief, so i think of Uncle Pete exchange into smiling.

• 1 decade ago

2 choices mate.

Snort really hard, chew then swallow.

or annoy your mate until he punches you in the nose. That should break it up, then all you have to do is blow your nose then of course smack your mate back.

Good luck.

Don't be sniffing pringles no more ya hear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why dont 't you just wait until it lands in your brain and you can have a pringle party.

Obviously your not to concerned or you you have 911nd.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never let them go soggy. Quick sniff another 100!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Press your finger to the opposite nostril and blow it out like a booger. The 5 second rule still applies. Good luck.

• Moore
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's probably safe. Chips aren't exactly toxic to body tissue. You can probably dislodge it if you pour or squirt water up the opposite nostril and expel it from the affected one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how could a full pringle go up your nose you must have huge nostrils lmao

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if you go to the A&E they will remove and bin it....such a waste. whereas if you waite for it to go soggy you can eat it!

ps you must have a very big nose...or were they the mini ones?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lmao hahaha thats so funny hahahahaha try blowing your nose, if it hurts to much try getting water up your nose

if it doesnt work go to the hospital.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.