The real reason why Oprah backed Obama?

It is probably not true but it is something to think about.

If Oprah backed Hillary then she would sabotage herself.

First she would be considered a traitor to her race. (before you protest you know it would happen)

Second, I think that she wants to become the first woman president.

Third, if Barack became the nominee who would he ask to be his running mate? Can't they choose whoever they wish? Oprah would not be an imposible choice after all she is one of the most richest, most powerful and most influential woman in the US.

I was joking when I said it but it made you think.

After reading the responding posts some people don't have a sense of humor. lol

Lighten up will ya!!

Also just because I don't agree with your views doesn't mean I have a low IQ it just means that I can think for myself. If you can't think of a better arguement then to resort to name calling then I question your IQ.

In response to a question posed about Arnold & McCain. Yes that would be one heck of a ticket but since Arnold is not a natural US citizen then he can't hold the vice-presidency or presidency as he does not meet the qualifications.

Speaking of qualifications Oprah being vice-president is not that far fetched of an idea. No where does it say that person running for any office (senate, representatives, president, vice-president, governor etc.) has to have prior political background or education. It is not a requirement to hold office. That is a scary thought if you think about it because every other job requires you to some expierence and education in that field.

Favorite Answer

Except that she has even less political experience than even Barrack Hussein Obama! If this country elects him, I think they have to be ready for just about anything...I know my vote will not go his way...

You are simply speculating (or putting thoughts into someone's mind). Every person have have their own reasons for endorsing a certain candidate. It's as simple as that. Whatever are those reasons, nobody knows. Only that person involved knows.

But since you are speculating, I may do so as well, and I will ask a question for you to think about. What is the reason why Arnold Schwarzenneger endorsed McCain?. Could it be possible that Schwarzenneger is hoping that when the time comes for McCain to choose a running-mate, he (Schwarzenneger) would be a viable choice?. After all, the duo would surely make a very strong political-ticket. And if McCain makes it as the next president, and with Schwarzenneger as the vice-president, Schwarzenneger can use that period to prepare himself for his own presidency. Considering that McCain is already 72-years of age, and will probably not run for a second term, wouldn't that be a good chance for Schwarzenneger to run for the presidency?. Your thoughts?.

I don't believe Oprah wants to be President, nor has any political aspirations whatsoever.

If Barak gets the nomination, he'd need to pick someone not in the race that would help him carry the New England states and NY.

So you think Oprah wants to be the first women president and would be selected as Barack's running mate despite the fact that she has never held any public office of any kind?....You guys really need to think through your questions.

I think that Oprah needs to shut up and go back to Chicago and do Gail until November.

• Lou

I think there would be a revolution in this Country if Oprah was on the ticket with Obama. She made her money off the white women in the Country and now she has betrayed them for a person of her own race.

• pip

Oprah wants no part of politics man. They would eat her alive on the hill and she knows it. She's smarter than that.

Lol. Dont worry. That ticket would get maybe 5% of the votes ;)

• Phil M

By her not backing Obama she sabatoged herself judging by your dim view of the world.

NEWSFLASH: 88% of Americans are capable of thought beyond "woman/man, white/black"

You should join us.

Wow your post is so foolish. You must have the High IQ of 55.