The real reason why Oprah backed Obama?

It is probably not true but it is something to think about. If Oprah backed Hillary then she would sabotage herself. First she would be considered a traitor to her race. (before you protest you know it would happen) Second, I think that she wants to become the first woman president. Third, if Barack... show more It is probably not true but it is something to think about.

If Oprah backed Hillary then she would sabotage herself.

First she would be considered a traitor to her race. (before you protest you know it would happen)

Second, I think that she wants to become the first woman president.

Third, if Barack became the nominee who would he ask to be his running mate? Can't they choose whoever they wish? Oprah would not be an imposible choice after all she is one of the most richest, most powerful and most influential woman in the US.
Update: I was joking when I said it but it made you think.
Update 2: After reading the responding posts some people don't have a sense of humor. lol Lighten up will ya!! Also just because I don't agree with your views doesn't mean I have a low IQ it just means that I can think for myself. If you can't think of a better arguement then to resort to name calling... show more After reading the responding posts some people don't have a sense of humor. lol

Lighten up will ya!!

Also just because I don't agree with your views doesn't mean I have a low IQ it just means that I can think for myself. If you can't think of a better arguement then to resort to name calling then I question your IQ.
Update 3: In response to a question posed about Arnold & McCain. Yes that would be one heck of a ticket but since Arnold is not a natural US citizen then he can't hold the vice-presidency or presidency as he does not meet the qualifications. Speaking of qualifications Oprah being vice-president is not that far fetched... show more In response to a question posed about Arnold & McCain. Yes that would be one heck of a ticket but since Arnold is not a natural US citizen then he can't hold the vice-presidency or presidency as he does not meet the qualifications.
Speaking of qualifications Oprah being vice-president is not that far fetched of an idea. No where does it say that person running for any office (senate, representatives, president, vice-president, governor etc.) has to have prior political background or education. It is not a requirement to hold office. That is a scary thought if you think about it because every other job requires you to some expierence and education in that field.