Do super skinny jeans look bad?

hey, I am a male 18 years old. I am 5'10" and weigh in at about 158 pounds. I really like how skinny jeans look. My waist size is a 30 so I bought waist size 31levis skinny jeans. But I found after some wear that they no longer really looked that skinny and became kind of loose. So I bought a 30 levis... show more hey, I am a male 18 years old. I am 5'10" and weigh in at about 158 pounds. I really like how skinny jeans look. My waist size is a 30 so I bought waist size 31levis skinny jeans. But I found after some wear that they no longer really looked that skinny and became kind of loose. So I bought a 30 levis super skinny jeans. They are quite tight! They wrap around the legs and all. But I'm afraid that when its that tight it might look bad. Should I return it? I have some pictures of people who wear super skinny jeans and how they look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lotho/409288730/
Update: the link doesnt work...check out pictures of nick valensi on yahoo.com