I'm starting my own Real Estate Company, what should I name it?

I'm starting my own Real Estate Company, I need some good name ideas. My last name is Super, so if I could incorporate that in somehow without it being cheesy, that would be cool. I really want to be able to somehow, in the name of the company, show that we have better and more complete service to our... show more I'm starting my own Real Estate Company, I need some good name ideas.

My last name is Super, so if I could incorporate that in somehow without it being cheesy, that would be cool.

I really want to be able to somehow, in the name of the company, show that we have better and more complete service to our clients.

IDEAS?!

Something like "Extensive Realty" (but sounds better)
Update: Not a broker yet. I am taking the test this year. My market is a tourist town in Michigan called South Haven. Lots of Chicago money. The problem is that there is already 50 "lake shore realty, sunset realty, shores realty, shoreline realty". I want to show, in the name, that my listings are... show more Not a broker yet. I am taking the test this year.

My market is a tourist town in Michigan called South Haven.

Lots of Chicago money.

The problem is that there is already 50 "lake shore realty, sunset realty, shores realty, shoreline realty".

I want to show, in the name, that my listings are superior.
Update 2: I think its funny how a majority of you do not want to help me with this question. You would rather comment on the real estate market, or question why I would like to start a business. I guess you do not understand how yahoo ANSWERS works? For your information, I had over 2 million in sales in this dismal... show more I think its funny how a majority of you do not want to help me with this question. You would rather comment on the real estate market, or question why I would like to start a business.

I guess you do not understand how yahoo ANSWERS works?

For your information, I had over 2 million in sales in this dismal economy, and that was working part time ONLY on the weekends.

Maybe I know what I'm doing?

My market is primarily second homes and get away places for people from Chicago, so the horrible condition of the rest of the state of Michigan, or California does not apply.

So please just answer my question and help me find a name for my company?

Thanks.