Have you ever taken prescription drug Zoloft?

I was prescribed Zoloft 25mg recently for my anxiety/panic attacks.So far I have only taken one and have had no side effects yet other than feeling somewhat mellow and a little tired.What reactions have you had and did it help your depression/anxiety/panic problem? I am 62 yrs old and have had this panic problem... show more I was prescribed Zoloft 25mg recently for my anxiety/panic attacks.So far I have only taken one and have had no side effects yet other than feeling somewhat mellow and a little tired.What reactions have you had and did it help your depression/anxiety/panic problem?
I am 62 yrs old and have had this panic problem for about 3 years but have found no relief,have tried several anti-depressants but none have worked to relieve my symptoms.
I changed to a different doctor and she is trying me on Zoloft to see if it helps.I'm hoping that it does as I want to be back to my old self as soon as possible.
It's been a struggles as I am unable to drive my car without feeling this awful panic.
I appreciate your thoughts and stories about what this medicine has done for you.Thanks!