Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Girls,what hobby or activity do you enjoy,that is usually seen as a "Guy Thing"?

• Daya81
    Best Answer

I love Texas Hold 'Em. I've been playing for years. But it's getting too popular- everyone thinks they're really good and they end up screwing everyone's cards up.

I'm also starting my own girl's Fantasy Football league for next year. Hopefully I'll be commish.

What girly things do you do?

I like to work on stuff around the house, you know, "do-it-yourself" projects. I really enjoy building things, and have collected alot of tools the last couple of years. Actually, there are a lot of "guy things" I enjoy, especially getting waited on hand-and-foot. Jk, lol. I think a lot of girls really do like to do the same things as guys, but they aren't given the opportunity, or are discouraged from doing it because it isn't a "girl thing." Too bad.

LOL.. i wish you were my dad!! LOL your too funny. Well i dont think its your daughter thats causing it always to be just a 1st date. It could be your gun collection, or the fact that your telling them that your dream would be to get through an anger management class without the cops being called on you. Honestly i dont think there is anything that could be done about these boys being intimidated by you. I think that these boys are too soft for your daughter. Keep up doing what your doing. The man that is supposed to be meant for your daughter will show up one day, and everyday after because nothing scares him, and the things you do entertain him. Good luck..

• Dippy

I'm a car gal. I own a classic '72 Chevy Chevelle. I used to work on a pit crew. (I was the only one on the crew who knew the firing order of a small block Chevy.) I worked at AutoZone.

Fantasy Football Leagues and checking out women.

I'm a big movie buff. But not just to watch a movie. You have to really watch the movie . like your in it! Right sound , Huge picture, Perfect lighting . Ya gotta get into it!: )

I watch Sports & love Video Games!!!

Watching sports.

Watching a drifting competition on tv.

Drinking beer watching tv and lookin at porn.