motherboard cd needed?

the motherboard cd of my pc motherboard has gone corrupt i m not able to instal audio and video drivers kindly help. i have intel celeron 1.7 with krypton motherboard

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My first motherboard was a Krypton 845G which was from Asrock actually.Find out what chipset your mother board is.Then google it.

• 1 decade ago

Krypton is just a re-branded Biostar. Go to http://www.biostar.com.tw/ and choose your country, then select Support, and Downloads. After picking your motherboard model, you should be able to find all the correct drivers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just check it out the website of urs motherboard manufacturer

then go to download section and search urs motherboard model

and then u just download the driver files from there

and install it on urs pc

Source(s): IT Student
  • 1 decade ago

check the product type(and brand) of your motherboard...you can see it on the motherboard itself...on the box or the manual of your motherboard.....then google it....from there,you can download drivers for your motherboard..

hope that helps

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to www.driverguide.com join for free, let it scan your system and then you both know what you have, then search for drivers, you may download up to 10 per day for free, once found save to desktop, scan with virus program before using as this is just good practice

then go to device manager and let wizard install from there

also once found save them to a disc for future use

Source(s): tech
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

see it on the motherboard's official site

• 1 decade ago

get the software through their website.

• 1 decade ago

google it !

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.