Uggs for My GIRLFRIENDS BIRTHDAY...Uggs for girlfriends birthday, UGGS?

Hello everyone!! I am getting my girlfriend UGGS CLASSIC MINI's for her birthday. I HEARD YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ORDER A SIZE DOWN? Is that true? She is a size 7, so am I supposed to order her a size 6? LET ME KNOW PLEASE thank you all so much ,

Yes Winter is over, but UGGS classic mini are for the summer and its still 40 degrees out. Oh and by the way, uggs keep your feet air conditioned up to 90 degrees. You should get a pair=)

• sarah
    Best Answer

fUGGly but yea my friend works at a shoe store and he said to get them a 1/2 size down

dude, this is an amazing present. She will be SO happy with it, i know for sure! I think its best just to get the normal size, maybe you could let someone with a size 7 fit on Uggs, let that person tell you how it fits. Well, you really really should buy them for her!

What a great gift!

Yes, you should order a size down. I'm a size 7 and I got them in 7 and they are HUGE! Oh and the thing about them keeping your feet cool in the summer, BULL ****.

i think that getting her uggs is a good idea!

people! he didn't ask for your oppion on the gift idea, he asked for your help on sizes..if you're going to answer, actually answer the question that has been asked instead of paying him out and suggesting other things that you think are better..he knows his girlfriend and what she likes and wouldn't get her something she wouldn't want.

anyway sorry about that, umm i'm not too sure on the sizes. you can always exchange it if its too big or small.otherwise just use google to find out:)

Noooooooooo

Uggs were so 2 years ago!

Buy her some cool ankle boots or ballet flats

Fine get her ugly UGGS

well im a size five and i got a five and they fit me perfectly. i've never heard anyone saying that they got a size smaller so im not sure?

and i dont think ugg's are ugly tbh, and yeah they we're out two years ago but who cares?

FASHION COMES BACK AROUND you know?

• Nachel

Um YEAH you should tell her. You probably Just RUINED some freaking $160 dollar boots! You Need to buy her some more!!

Uggs are just ugly.

Get her some pirate boots.

I think you should get something else winter is almost over

hmm im not totally sure, just google it.

doesnt seem like your getting much help from these assholes.

and its a nice gift, im sure she'll like them.