randylow asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Fitness Tips...?

Well, Im 16 and weigh 306 pounds at about six feet in height. I just started Varsity Football for my school. Well, my coach told me that he will prefer me at a weight of 280 by about July. I just wanted any and all tips that someone can think of that will hep me with my goal and increase my football skills. Hopefullly, improving my speed, explosion, agility, strength, etc,. Is this goal attainable and what do you reccomend I do?

Favorite Answer

Hi,

I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!

A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it's actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it's 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://www.thin-quick.us/ where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.

Good luck!

Easily done. Start doing more cardio. Cut down on the intake and lift a ton of weights. Do the 5 or 6 small meals a day. Talk to your coach, he should be able to give you a plan. If not he should at least have some contacts. Buy a subscription to Muscle and Fitness and follow those exercise/ eating plans.

hello : I propose to you theses below top 5 fitness tips : One. Make sure you are eating a balanced diet with plenty of fiber and a good variety of fruits and vegetables. Vegetables can be tasty! Look online for some healthy and tasty recipes. Two. Getting enough sleep is essential for your body to recover from training, which means at least 7.5 hours every night. Put yourself ahead of the health of your social calendar! Three. Work within your limits. During the training may result in minor injury and can lead to more serious problems in the future. Four. Take a probiotic supplement to keep your immune system in progress. Choose a quality, extra high sugar with enough bacteria "live". Dr. Mouton recommends British society, probiotics OptiBac. Five. Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after exercise is essential to keep hydrated and balanced body at all times, which helps protect against muscle tension. Water is also good for washing pathogens and stimulate the immune system, improve skin health, and improve energy and concentration levels.

just eat healthy foods..what else can people say? go for the good carbs and lean protein and ditch the junk food, but since you play football your diet has to keep up with your exercising. that said, you should probably eat 6-7 small meals per day and drink lots of water inbetween. substitute nut/seed oils for your regular vegetable oils; take b-complex vitamins (provide energy and de-stress) or buy a whole bunch of citrus fruits and drink fresh juice everyday to get you going.