updating review?

How can i get in touch with yahoo travel to update a website.

Some of the info posted is wrong Pricing,photo,accomadations.

Favorite Answer

According to the web site:

"To submit corrections (change of address, etc.), please go to the listing page of the property you would like to update and click the “Submit a change/correction for this hotel” (or attraction) link near the bottom of the page.

To submit hotel photos, please go to the listing page of the property you would like upload photos for and click the “Use Flickr to add your photos” link near the top of the page. Please note that you will need a Flickr account to add your photos to Yahoo! Travel. More info on uploading photos."

For example, when I look at the listing for the Flandrau Science Center in Tucson, AZ,

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2809763-flan...

I see the "Submit a change or correction for this attraction" link in a small box towards the bottom of the page in the right column of the screen.

I don't work for Yahoo, though, so I have no idea how quickly/slowly a Yahoo rep will reply to you.