AFI lovers, what album(s) do you prefer?

My personal favorite is Black Sails in the Sunset - I keep it in my car and listen to it all the time. Sing the Sorrow is next, then Art of Drowning. Also, do you have a problem with new AFI listeners who started with Decemberunerground? If you answered yes to that.....if they started with DU and progressed to... show more My personal favorite is Black Sails in the Sunset - I keep it in my car and listen to it all the time. Sing the Sorrow is next, then Art of Drowning.

Also, do you have a problem with new AFI listeners who started with Decemberunerground? If you answered yes to that.....if they started with DU and progressed to older stuff, would you have less of a problem?
Update: I first heard AFI when I was younger, sometime between 3rd and 6th grade, from my brother's music - I didn't know who I was listening to, but I thought it was alright. When he gave me his old ipod and I figured out who it was that was singing all those good songs, I went back and fell in love with them.... show more I first heard AFI when I was younger, sometime between 3rd and 6th grade, from my brother's music - I didn't know who I was listening to, but I thought it was alright. When he gave me his old ipod and I figured out who it was that was singing all those good songs, I went back and fell in love with them.
Effectively, I started with all STS and a little bit of Art of Drowning - I remember recognizing "The Nephilim", "6 to 8", and a few others from AOD, and all but the hidden track of STS.