How did black people become panamanian?

whats up everyone? i am 100 percent latino. i am half panamanian and have puerto rican. i am simply trying to find some food for thought because i'm bored =). My mom (panama) is dark and my dad (PR) is very light. i understand that the slaves from africa were brought over by the whites to build the panama... show more whats up everyone? i am 100 percent latino. i am half panamanian and have puerto rican. i am simply trying to find some food for thought because i'm bored =). My mom (panama) is dark and my dad (PR) is very light. i understand that the slaves from africa were brought over by the whites to build the panama canal.. does that make me Afro- latino but not really of african decent?? when did the jamaicans start going over to panama? i'm proud to be everything i am- thats why i want to learn more. are there any helpful websites?
Update: FIRST OFF this was not intended to be a deep question. more like a history question. lol so um WHOA people: just lookin for something a history teacher might say. lol dont get your undies in a twist. OH AND THIS RIGHT HERE: "Africans mixed with the whites, and those offspring became "Dominicans",... show more FIRST OFF this was not intended to be a deep question. more like a history question. lol so um WHOA people: just lookin for something a history teacher might say. lol dont get your undies in a twist. OH AND THIS RIGHT HERE:

"Africans mixed with the whites, and those offspring became "Dominicans", "Puerto Ricans", and "Panamanians" and so on."

yea the FK right [4thdimenti]. anyone who reads that- please know that he doesnt know what he is talking about.. hispanic people were most def not created from black and white people. youre out of your mind guy. TISK TISK