Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton???

Which one should win the Democrat side. Looks like McCain might win Republican. But who should truly win the Democrat side? Obama or Clinton.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

OBAMA 08 BABY!!!!

haha lol but ya

i want obama cause he has this certain presence about him and he hasnt been in politics long enough to become a lieing sleezball lik some others ... *cough cough* mcain *cough cough* haha personal experience where he straight out lied to my fathers face .... but ya and hilary just seems kind of cold... and i think that she is relying to much on bill clinton supports for all her votes...

but that is just my opinion :)

OBAMA! YA BABY!!!!

• 1 decade ago

neither I've been researching over the years and i have dug up information on their aisles and their policy i think we shouldn't be in pakistan or Iran. Iran as the people of america don't know is that Iran won't be nuclear capable for another 10 more years and fighting the terrorist in Pakistan we will be creating more enemies and i believe that Pakistan should solve its own problem because the power of government can use their force to take out their terrorism in their country. i understand that pakistan is in the civil war because of Benazir Bhutto's death but we as a country should just let pakistan deal with their own problems. in the american civil war we did not have help from other countries we had to fight our own battles and solve our own differences. so i think their should be no Hillary for president because of the bush/clinton dynasty and I oppose Obama and McCains views of their poltical and policy views of government.

• EGO
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Hillary Clinton All The Way!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Irrelevant, they BOTH divide their Party. If you vote for Obama, you'll be called an "anti-feminest". If you vote for Hillary, you will be labled a "racist". IF they run together, either way, they will be seen as opportunistics with an "Agenda" to implement that does NOT have the "best interest" of the People of the U.S. as it's primary function.

Personally, I'm "fed-up" with the lot of them!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Clinton.

• 1 decade ago

I hope it's Sen, Clinton this year, and Sen. Obama next time - he needs a bit of polish, but coming up fast.

• 1 decade ago

I'm on Team Obama, but if Clinton was the option in the end, I would vote for her.

• 1 decade ago

If I am Republican I am hoping for Clinton.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Senator Clinton.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hilary!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.