Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

does the drug "PCP" give you the strength of 9 people?

• Ken
    Favorite Answer

There is no factual quantitative measure of the degree of extra strength that may come from the use of this drug. What is well documented though is it's potent ability to destroy the lives of those who use it. No one would choose to have increased strength if, to get it, they had to agree to go into a psychotic state. PCP's uniqueness is its power to produce psychosis indistinguishable from schizophrenia which can reappear without warning long after the drug is cleared out of the system. It can cause extraordinary strength, a sense of invulnerability, and extreme image distortion. The user may become violent and suicidal, causing injury to himself or others. These reactions have been known to occur in some cases after only one dose. Stay far, far away.

• hohn

Pcp Strength

I'm a recovering addict with extensive usage of PCP . In the 70's , it was known as elephant tranquilizer . That was only pertaining to the physical part . Me and several friends would end up in the mental hospital every couple of months because of what it would do to our minds . In general, the few times I was arrested while under the influence of PCP , it was normally 6 cops needed to subdue me . It's not so much that you have super human strength , it's the inability to have any pain signals reach your brain . ( thereby creating the illusion of super strength) Concidering I am a few of the survivors that used PCP in an abusive manner , I suggest doing meditation as an easy softer way of getting out of your mind . I still have some mental difficulties which I believed were linked to my usage from the 70's . Good luck . To answer your question without wondering where you got the # 9 times as strong , I would say , it all depends on how much the person has taken, how much they weigh , and how crazy they were before they got themselves all jacked up . I just say that you sure feel alot stronger than you really are .Your mind can believe it has the strength of a hundred times stronger than normal if it so chooses .

Source(s): Been there done that .

PCP interferes with the "censoring" funtion of the brain that controls how much contraction goes into a muscle movement. It also stimulates your endocrine system including your adrenal glands. As a result , during the psychosis that PCP often creates, a person has greater than average strength, often to the point of tearing their muscles through overexertion . It is NOT a safe way to increase your own strength and does more damage to the muscles and mind than it would ever be worth,.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): drug quot pcp quot give strength 9 people: https://shortly.im/dcrVK
  • Genie

PCP gives you the brain of 9 earthworms. DO NOT USE PCP!!! It will kill your brain cells at an enormous rate. I know someone who used it a lot in the late 70's. Since then, he's been homeless, in jail in Mexico and now he's in a mental institution. His mind is in bad shape.

I've heard that but i'm not sure it's been a tested fact... which 9 people, 9 grandmothers, 9 infants?

No, but it can make you go into a rage, where that myth has probably come from.

Technically, you are as strong as you are.

I've done a lot of drugs, but PCP is the stupidest one you could choose, I don't get it.

Yes, it temporarily gives you a lot of force and power, but at a harsh price. Try it if you want to risk damage to the nervous system, possibility of respiratory or cardiac failure, or addiction.

Source(s): Myself, EMT student.

No. In 1977 I got hooked on that stuff.All it did was make you stupid. We started calling it " Dummy Dust " And after a while it made my nose so sore I started banging it.

STAY AWAY FROM THAT STUFF!!